Ah summer in DC.
Humid is an understatement. And there is no way to avoid the heat.
But, we all have jobs to do, people to meet, places to go and it helps to not look like a hot mess in the process of doing so. Above is a little snap from the products that have saved me this summer. And you know I like to share any and every find that I come across...
1. Kiehl's Acai Damage Repairing Serum : With the summer sun has come a few brown spots on my face. I can say it. I'm not 20 anymore but I'm also determined to keep any aging I can at bay. I put this serum on every night followed by Kiehl's Midnight Repair Oil and...
2. Kiehl's Multi-Corrective Cream. This stuff smells amazing and keeps skin hydrated and fresh. My dermatologist told me that damage-wise, I have the skin of a 17 year old (humble -brag, yes) so keep doing what I'm doing. And what I'm doing is slathering on SPF and Kiehl's nightly.
3. Laura Mercier Tinted SPF moisturizer. Y'all know this is the best.
4. Benefit High Beam. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Instant glow on the cheeks!
5. Nars Manhunt Sheer Poppy Red. When all else fails and the hair is up and the makeup is pointless, this lipstick pops and saves the day.