Yesterday we had a little impromptu brunch with some amigos and a pretty dank breakfast casserole. It is the easiest thing to make in the world and uses up our abundance of veggies from From the Farmer. In addition, it seems to be the answer to the sweet husband's constant "Do we have any food for breakfast" question. Yes, we do and here it is. Enjoy.
What you Need:
1/2 of Cheese of your Choice
1 lb. breakfast sausage
Any veggies you want chopped. (I used kale and mushrooms above)
What you Do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Brown the sausage in a pan. Once, browned, drain and spoon into a glass baking dish.
3. Lightly sautee any veggies you want.
4. Beat eggs and cheese in a bowl. Combine with veggies in a bowl and pour over sausage.
5. Cook sausage, egg and veggie mixture in oven for 35 - 45 minutes. Enjoy!